- Shipped With wxPython
- Unofficial Widgets
If you have any request, or you would like to know how I built some of these software and interfaces, please feel free to drop me an e-mail.
is a class that mimics the behaviour of wx.TipWindow and generic
tooltip windows, although it is a custom-drawn widget. This class
- Blended triple-gradient for the tooltip background;
- Header text and header image, with possibility to set the header font independently;
- Footer text and footer image, with possibility to set the footer font independently;
- Multiline text message in the tooltip body, plus an optional image as "body image";
- Bold lines and hyperlink lines in the tooltip body;
- A wide set of predefined drawing styles for the tooltip background;
- Drawing of separator lines after the header and/or before the footer;
- Rounded corners and shadows below the tooltip window (Windows XP only);
- Fade in/fade out effects (Windows XP only);
- User-settable delays for the delay after which the tooltip appears and the delay after which the tooltip is destroyed.
And a lot more. Check the demo for an almost complete review of the functionalities.
Python Files And Help