- Shipped With wxPython
- Unofficial Widgets
If you have any request, or you would like to know how I built some of these software and interfaces, please feel free to drop me an e-mail.
represents a dialog that shows a single or multi-line message, with a
choice of OK, Yes, No and Cancel buttons. It is a possible replacement
for the standard wx.MessageDialog, with these extra functionalities:
- Possibility to modify the dialog position;
- Custom themed generic bitmap & text buttons;
- Possibility to set an icon to the dialog;
- More visibility to the button getting the focus;
- Good old Python code :-D .
And a lot more. Check the demo for an almost complete review of the functionalities.
Python Files And Help