- Shipped With wxPython
- Unofficial Widgets
If you have any request, or you would like to know how I built some of these software and interfaces, please feel free to drop me an e-mail.
is a class that mimics the behavior of wx.TreeCtrl, with almost the
same base functionalities plus some more enhancements. This class does
not rely on the native control, as it is a full owner-drawn tree
Apart of the base functionalities of CustomTreeCtrl (described below), in addition to the standard wx.TreeCtrl behavior this class supports:
- CheckBox-type items;
- RadioButton-type items;
- HyperLink-type items: they look like an hyperlink, with the proper mouse cursor on hovering;
- Multiline text items;
- Enabling/disabling items (together with their plain or grayed out icons);
- Whatever non-toplevel widget can be attached next to an item;
- Default selection style, gradient (horizontal/vertical) selection style and Windows Vista selection style;
- Customized drag and drop images built on the fly;
- Setting the CustomTreeCtrl item buttons to a personalized imagelist;
- Setting the CustomTreeCtrl check/radio item icons to a personalized imagelist;
- Changing the style of the lines that connect the items (in terms of wx.Pen styles);
- Using an image as a CustomTreeCtrl background (currently only in "tile" mode).
And a lot more. Check the demo for an almost complete review of the functionalities.